Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 30, 2007

    Random Music Shuffle-

    Stones - Neil Diamond
    The Great Mandala- PPM
    I Don’t Want to Talk About It- Rod Stewart
    You Got to Me (live from stages) - Neil Diamond
    Come Sail Away - STYX
    Nikita- Elton John
    Bridge Over Troubled Waters- Simon and Garfunkel
    I can’t Tell You Why- Eagles
    Canadian Railroad Trilogy- Gordon Lightfoot
    For Cryin’ Out Loud- Meatloaf

    Using random setting on your digital music system list the first ten sings that come up.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Not listening randomly right now; rather to "Billy Joel Greatest Hits Volume III". Loving every minute.

    Anonymous said...

    Uh, oh......did my Billy Joel response get cut? Thought I responded to this one!