Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 08, 2007

    Music (iPod) Shuffle-

    Since I don't have an iPod I need to come up with a better name for this. The idea is simple: Using your digital music storage component select random shuffle for your whole music library.
    Post the first 10 songs that come up. here is my list for January 7, 2008.

    "Superman" - REM
    "I Can't Tell You Why" - Eagles
    "Innuendo"- Queen
    "Hear Them Bells"- Neil Diamond
    "If You Could Read My Mind- Gordon Lightfoot
    "Punky's Dilemna"- Simon and Garfunkel
    "Mony Mony"- Billy Idol
    "I'm Still Standing"- Elton John
    "We Belong"- Pat Benetar
    "Jungletime"- Neil Diamond

    Have fun with your own digital music device and share your results.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You would love an iPod.....treat yourself to one. First ten at the moment:

    To Ramona-Dylan
    Not Me-BoyzIIMen
    How Deep Is Your Love-BeeGees
    Solitary Man-Chris Isaak
    Ritorna Me-Dino
    Nikita-Elton
    In Dreams-Roy
    The Way We Were-Barbra
    November Rain-Axel
    Don't Let Sun Go Down-Elton/Geo

    Anonymous said...

    I was thinking...this would be a great weekly thread for any music-related board. Wouldn't you agree?

    Jonathan said...

    I do agree and was working on such a thing even as I received this comment. - check it out ;-)