Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 15, 2007

    A New look, and Era for "A Page That Aches"

    In an effort to diversify, I have been playing with a new look. I hope that with my new abilities to add pictures the front page will be more dynamic.

    I hope you will find the expansion of topics refreshing as well. But, as the new political campaign heats up, you can be sure that this favorite passion of mine will remain a topic of interest.

    As Always, I welcome your input and suggestions. I welcome also any comments to any of the topics provided. Enjoy, and share your feedback. It is bound to make "APTA" a much more dynamic place to visit.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm wondering: Did you just add that painted-sky photo? I've just noticed it. It is gorgeous. I've taken thousands of sunrise-sunset pictures in my lifetime; this one is a prize-winner.

    Though I love the icy-tree photo as stated earlier, the sky photo needs specifics attached to it. Where? Time of Day? Yours? Another photog? Would you be willing to share a larger version?

    Thanks.

    Jonathan said...

    The photo is not my own. It was in the photo library of my computer as a 'sample pic' but I liked it enough to use it.

    The picture of Reuben- and in fact Reuben himself are really mine.

    It is sad to say that this is the best picture of him that exists, but it manages to capture much of his personality- at least one of them.

    In order to get him to pose I had to play "I Believe in Happy Endings" by Neil Diamond. He was waiting for his part so he could sing along.

    Check out the picture of the Pacer below. I sold it, but still love that car.

    Anonymous said...

    love the new look, and the added content, but also still enjoy the politcal views