Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 16, 2007



    Okay, so here's the thing. I have been putting my Christmas stuff away over the past week or so. That is a bigger job than it should be, but that is another story.

    What do you do when you have a particular ornament that is simply too good to put away in a closet for a year? Is it reasonable at all that such a decoration could find a place in the home throughout the year?

    I am not talking about those people who are too lazy to put their tree away and just leave it in an upstairs or basement corner until next year. What would you do if you had the handsome devil shown here?

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Handsome devil? Ugh. Devil is the operative word here! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this guy would give me hellish nightmares!

    What happened to the graceful depiction of the Three Wise Men for Christmas?? WHERE did all of these "symbolic THINGS" come from?? Of course, I Am, I Said, stating my understanding of this particular "symbolic thing"!

    So, it might be said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!"

    Sorry; but you want honesty here, right?

    Jonathan said...

    Oh come now- This guy is too cute!!! He is part of a whole collection of crown wearing frogs that have found their way into my Christmas decor.

    He was the only one I was on the fence about. I think, actually that this is not necessarily a Christmas decoration but it is the only time I feel extravagant enough to have it on display.

    Anonymous said...

    i love it, you should keep it around always!