Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 04, 2007

    iPod Shuffle (revisited)

    The shuffle yesterday was unbalanced since only about half of my music was on my computer. Also, I have isolated the Christmas music out now. So Here is the new entry for the week.


    My Sweet Lady- John Denver
    Crossroads- Gordon Lightfoot
    Dear Father- Neil Diamond
    For Lovin Me- Gordon Lightfoot
    Show Me the Way- Styx
    Circle of Love- Elton John
    Chelsea Morning- Neil Diamond
    Do Ya Think I’m Sexy- Rod Stewart
    Under Pressure (remix)- Queen
    LA Woman- Billy Idol

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, you're cheating, Jon! Since when is an iPod shuffle BALANCED?? What fun would there be in THAT?? :-) Billy Idol?

    Jonathan said...

    I meant the collection was more balanced. It was about 75% Neil for the first shuffle.

    I like Billy Idol- Heal Yeah!!

    Anonymous said...

    "'Heal' Yeah"......has to be something Freudian there, no?? When my oldest son was a teenager and had his room decorated with Billy Idol posters, I was definitely thinking HEAL yeah!! Then, when his tastes "stabilized" :-), I was thinking HELL YEAH!!

    Just joshin' ya, Padre'. It's your blog, so you get to list as many iPod shuffles as you care to! All in fun.

    First ten on today's shuffle:

    How Great Thou Art...The King
    One More Cup of Coffee...Dylan
    Glory Road....Diamonds Forever
    Matter of Trust...the good Billy
    Heart of Gold...other Neil
    Leather & Lace...Stevie/Lindsey
    Thunder Road...The Boss
    Elaborate Lives..Heather Hedley
    The Man Who Sold the World..Kurt
    Somos Novios...Andrea Bocelli