Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 03, 2008

    Huckabee and Obama win in Iowa

    Yeah, its only Iowa. But still, Obama winning is historic.
    I was also commenting earlier that if I had to vote for a Republican it would be (at this time) Huckabee.

    Now, it is very clear that this is nowhere hear finished. Both the Republicans and the Democrats are in very tight races. So, for political junkies, this is going to be a fun couple of months.

    Now let's suppose- as I am sure it will be presented in various ways- that Huckabee and Obama go head to head in November. I have no idea what the outcome of that election woud be but I believe it would be an interesting conversation.

    I am sure I will have more to say later- but for now- let the fun begin.

    No comments: