Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 06, 2008

    ABC Debates last night

    I thought this debate between Clinton, Obama, Edwards and Richardson was the best so far. Best in format, best in moderator and best in context. My only complaint would be that they included Richardson. I felt he took valuable time away from the other three. He not only took time away he kept going on and on and on and kept repeating himself. I really like Charles Gibson's way of letting them talk yet keeping it under control unlike Carolyn Washburn from the Des Moines Register. The IDIOT with a big ego who moderated the DSM Register debate.

    Edwards, Obama and Clinton all looked and sounded great. Of course my first choice would be Edwards, then Obama and then Hillary but I will have to say that I would be happy and could live with any of them in the White House.

    My ticket choice would be Edwards/Obama but it would more than likely be Obama/Edwards but in saying that I don't know if Obama would pick Edwards since he was on a losing ticket just four years ago and even if he did Edwards has continually said he would not take a VP offer.

    I watched the Republican debate as well and again was impressed with Huckabee. I think this guy is for real. Like Jon if I were to vote Republican (very, very unlikel) he would be my choice if for no other reason than I think he's a honest man and I like his way with words, his personality and his humor.

    No comments: