Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 07, 2008

    March 2-




    Bailey turned six months old.



    He is 18.5 pounds of pure pug energy. He is house trained now and I only use the crate these days when he is so hyper that I cannot settle him down any other way- He gets neutered on Monday.



    If anyone ever has any doubts about whether or not to neuter, all they need do is be in the same house as a dog that goes from cuddly puppy to arm and leg humping monster over night.





    In reality though, he is a great dog. It has been a very long time since I have been able to train a puppy from the beginning- without any bad habits. It is a good thing.



    I still have my moments of missing Reuben but Bailey is quite charming- don't you think?



    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Bailey is a cute dog and it's always a relief when he's not peeing in the house!