Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 08, 2008

    American Idol Top 12

    I'm very disappointed that Luke was voted off, even though I knew it was going to happen. I personally like his voice and he wasn't bad to look at either. He sort of reminded me of a young Dan Fogelburg.

    As far as Danny I'm glad he's gone. His actions and movements were WAY too feminine for me. And what's the deal with him and Raniele?? The way she was crying you would have thought he was given a death sentence or had already died! Do they have a thing going on, meaning romantically? I'm kind of assuming he's gay but maybe he's not or maybe they are just good friends.

    As far as the Asia'h and Kady, no surprises there.

    1 comment:

    Jonathan said...

    Actually I did a small bit about this on 'Page Too!'

    I think the thing between Danny and Ramiele was just that they are two very immature people and her BFF was going home. She would have stopped crying in an instant if they would have suggested she could leave instead.

    I personally felt that david C could have gone before Luke- the guy just looks creepy. But in reality,Luke did not give a strong performance.

    All in all- except for David C. I think the top 12 are pretty solid.