Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 22, 2007

    Okay so here's the score so far...

    In the first round of cuts there were no real surprises except possibly for the one's who managed to survive.

    I am amazed that Sundance survived. The on-line polls had him dead last, right where he deserved to be. I am not surprised that Paul went home. I guess he will take his bare feet home where he'll 'never wanna dance again.'

    Amy was one of my bottom four as well- I said, "she's right, she can't make me love her." I am not so sad that she won't be able to try.

    I have a personal dislike developing for Sundance and for Antonella. Sundance because no person should get more than 5 'one more chances' and I just don't like Antonella's attitude.
    Unfortunately, America will have to endure another week from these two.

    While I am waiting for the second round of cuts in this show I want to take the opportunity to express my opinion that the contentious banter between Ryan and Simon will get old very quickly.

    The second cut for the ladies was not surprising either- Nicole is going home, also one of my bottom four. I think antonella and Leslie are in real trouble next week. the other eight were so far supperior. That last cut to the final six ladies is going to hurt.

    The last cut is a surprise for me. Rudy was better in my opinion than the judges gave him credit for. It was unfortunate that he was the first performer because it is hard to hold people's memory. I think he should have survived over Sundance or Sanjaya. Those two will need to really step up for next week if they expect to be around past next week.

    Guys go first again next week.

    No comments: