Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 21, 2007

    American Idol- The Ladies

    Okay, let's start with the obvious. The girls, while weak on personality, are better singers than the guys this year. There were eight who were very strongn and four in my mind are at risk for going home.

    Amy was just too boring for me and she was right- that she can't make me love her. Leslie feels like a natural woman but sounded like she was trying to take a dump. Nicole and Alaina round out the bottom four in my mind, although anyone who wanted to replace any of these with Antonette would not get an argument from me.

    If I had to pick three worst I would go with- and again, I am not as certain as I was with the guys, I would choose Alaina, Nicole and Leslie. If I were to personally choose two to go home they would be Alaina for sure and Leslie would be my second choice.

    So, my picks for the four to go home would be Alaina and Leslie, who both apparently suffered from constipation, and Sundance and Paul for the guys. Popular opinion seems to favor giving Paul another chance and dumping Sanjaya, but we shall see.

    No comments: