Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 13, 2004

    "I think Gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman" Arnold Schwartzenegger, Governor of California

    Topical, since our leaders will be voting on this in the next few days. Let's dance folks. Remember respect for one another.

    Agree? Disagree? Does it shake your faith?

    Senator Norm Coleman, (D) oops (R)now of MN was on the news last night talking about how he will support this movement because there are so many people out there whose values and moral sensibilities will be offended by Gays getting married.

    Good for him. I think when they talked to him he was late for his weekly teeth cleaning because he didn't mug for the camera nearly as much as usual.


    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Jonathan said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Anonymous said...

    I think that gay couples should be allowed to marry and have the same rights as hetrosexual couples - why not they are just as committed to each other as man/woman couples and sometimes even more so -

    Anonymous said...

    This is a subject that is very 'near and dear' to my family and my soul. I have more than one family member who is gay and I completely respect their rights to a full life as we heterosexuals enjoy. I am for gay marriage with no restrictions whatsoever. They should be afforded all the rights that straights have ... with no exceptions whatsoever.

    It is not up to us 'mortals' to decide or cast judgment ... it is up to a higher power, and I know that He/She loves ALL people and would make no distinction among any of us. Love is love, pure and simple. I have seen some gay couples that express more respect, admiration and love between them than many 'straight' couples that I have 'witnessed' in my company.

    It's time to take off the cloak of bias and judgment and allow people to just 'Be' who they are.

    Jonathan said...

    Okay folks, This is going well but are there no dissenters? What if we shape the question this way? Does anyone care or is this a political issue raised for political reasons and propagated by the media for their own ($$$) reasons?

    now Discuss