Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 17, 2007

    Democratic Front-runner?

    Check here to see why this could end being a very exciting time for the Democratic Party. The three-way tie being reported is not because of the apathy that has existed in past races. the depth of the field is producing some strong choices and people seem less content to let anything be a foregone conclusion.When you consider that the Obama, Clinton, Edwards trio have been steeling the media attention I am thrilled that Richardson remains a contender as well. I have my favorites but at this point could support any of these four.

    I would bet the Republicans would love this problem. They have more contenders and no apparent leader in the whole field.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I hope you caught Bill Clinton on "Larry King" last night.

    Jonathan said...

    I missed it since I am not a huge fan of Larry King. I guess I will have to wait for it to come up on youtube.