Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 11, 2007

    Administration to our troops: "BEND OVER!"

    This is what is known as a 'back-door' draft. When this administration tells you to support our troops stand up and tell them- YOU FIRST. These bastards have our troops spread so thin on two fronts that we cannot keep up with current need- much les meet the need for the 'surge' that the President continues to promote.

    I for one would fully support anyone who brings forth a 'bring them home, NOW ' campaign.
    Each week I make a point to watch the names of the fallen on ABC's "This Week." We are losing so many for so little.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    A BRING THEM HOME NOW campaign would have my full support, as well, regardless of party. I am outraged.