Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 01, 2004

    Ladies and gentleman, Dick Cheney, children cover your ears. This guy is a potty mouth.

    "I will give this Campaign all that I have" not " I intend to serve faithfully for the next four years."

    His "How do you think I got the Job" question must be rhetorical since those of us in the know are aware that he was in charge of the group that recommended his own name to Bush as a running mate.

    Dick points out that GW Bush passed "No Child Left Behind" a bill Kerry voted for. He fails to point out that Bush and he failed to fund that initiative.

    Dick tells us that "The Bush tax cuts are working" and that health care is more affordable and more accessible to more Americans. He is proving that we really do live in two Americas. And I don't know where the one he is talking about is.

    We hear about his new Grandson in order to remind us that we need Bush to keep us safe.

    "We are in a war we did not start but have no choice but to win." He must be talking about terror, not Iraq. So I guess the war on terror is winnable, but don't tell George.

    Nothing in this is new.

    There is an old joke. How do you know when Dick Cheney is lying? but I can't help but notice that this guys lips don't move.

    No comments: