Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 22, 2006

    See This Website (clickable link)

    get to know Amy and tell your friends. This November, I for one will be voting in favor of a candidate. Reviewing her positions make me miss my friend Paul. It aso makes me recognize the opportunity squandered these past six years by Mark Dayton. Senator Amy Klobuchar will make Norm Coleman look like the embarrassment he is.

    I have seen a few of her adds, and truth be told, I find her voice slightly offputting. But I think I once said a similar thing about Paul Wellstone.

    Come Labor Day- the ugly machine is going to kick in big time against this worthy candidate. Take the time now to get to know where she stands.

    Visis Mark's site too. He has a very large and good looking family who are well photographed all over his site. They are given fancy names like "coalition of young people" to make it look like he has broad support. This is an interesting tactic- almost cute. But if his family weren't on his side, wouldn't that be a story.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    welcome back!
    amy klobuchar is the most worthy candidate for any office i have seen for a long time, a long awaited breath of fresh air, a hard-working, sensible, realistic, conservative democrat who we desperately need. i can't wait to watch this race.....