Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 06, 2004

    A new Direction

    This blog , and this blog host have been acused of being singularly focussed for the past several months. And I suppose that is a fair criticism. But today I am moving in a new direction.

    Don't suppose you won't find the occessional rant about the idiot in the white house, but let's be real - we lost.

    Today I went out and bought a completely new wardrobe to fit my leaner frame. Imagine the thrill of clearing the xl and xxl out of my closets and replacing them with m-l. Imagine getting rid of the 38-42's and replacing them with 36.

    $750 later I must say that buying clothes has not been this fun in a very long time. But that is a serious financial commitment on my part to make sure I don't backslide.


    No comments: