Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 04, 2004

    it's all about tomorrow

    Time for a fresh outlook. Time to think about the future. Time to stand together for what we believe and to work to make a genuine difference.

    Now that the election is over I have a few thoughts.

    I have been an "Anybody but Bush" person. I think the reasons are clear. But now that the election is over I have changed my mind. Cheney would be worse.

    In 1973, Agnew was forced out of office for reasons having to do with tax fraud - the details are foggy, I was only 12. That opened the door for Ford before Nixon was forced out.

    We need to hope that Haliburton brings down Cheney before the secrecy, lies and cover-ups of this administration bring down "W".

    So, Who shoud replace Cheney? We haven't much time really. to stick to the time-frame of 1973 it must happen this spring.

    Your thoughts?

    No comments: