Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 27, 2011

    How did I miss this Before?

    I was amused by the Chris Wallace question of Michele Bachmann from Fox News Sunday on June 26.  I actually thought,  "Wow,  he's not pulling any punches here, is he?"  It made me think for a minute that perhaps he was starting to earn the title he's been given as the most impartial person in the Fox line-up  ( I still cut that one to Shepherd Smith).

    But then,  he came out with his apology.  Then, the other media picked up on it and started playing it in a continual loop:  "Are you a flake?"   Then,  it happened.  This afternoon a Tea Party member-  That question would never be asked of a man.  That question was only asked because she is a conservative.   It is clear the Media will try to "palinize"  Michele Bachmann.

    There it is.  That was the goal.  Thanks to Chris Wallace Michele Bachmann becomes the victim- a role she loves.  Now her followers do not need to answer questions about the idiotic things she says and does. Instead they can challenge anyone who dares ask the questions.

    I now am convinced that this was planned by FOX and the Bachmann campaign.  It explains a great deal, including her calm response.  

    The media today is crowning her queen.  They are enamored with her and will cut her a lot of slack.  Be afraid!

    1 comment:

    Sollfire said...

    But now we have John Wayne... um... what's his last name? I knew I'd find some juicy tidbits from you about MB. She takes the Phony Cake, for sure. Did you catch her with George on GMA, this morning?