Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 01, 2007

    Okay, I confess. I didn't see the women on Idol

    That being said- the buzz is that Antonella was not that good and got real snarky with Simon. People who were her fans (fantonellas) are apparently turning on her.

    The instant poll yesterday on one sight where people vote for who they would kick off- wouldn't that be more fun- had 80% saying it was time for Sanjaya to go. we shall see.

    According to that poll the bottom three men in order are Sanjaya (80% disapproval), Nick(4.1% hate him). Third in this anti-popularity contest was Sundance at 3.8%. Brandon, my pick to go home scored a 3.7% - if the poll is acurate Sanjaya and Nick will go. If it were me I would send home Sanjaya and Brandon and I would kick Sundance just because I still don't like him, even though he was rock solid on Tuesday.

    For the ladies Antonella have 70% wanting her to hit the road and take her smutty pictures with her. 17% think Alaina should go, and take Antonella's smutty pictures with her. Then there is Leslie who 5.7% want to dismiss. I think the poll is clear enough that there is no reason for me to doubt that Antonella and Alaina will go home- I hope someone takes pictures.

    No comments: