Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 27, 2006

    Former President Ford dies... (click)

    Many of my liberal friends would argue about the wisdom of Ford's pardon of Nixon. The article linked here puts his position in his own words.

    I for one have always felt that he did the best he could with a miserable situation. It may well be that this one decision cost him the election in '76, but I don't think so. Ford will neer be known as one of the great presidents. But he was a steady hand at the wheel during chaotic times.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Long ago did I pardon the pardon and remember Gerald Ford today as a kind and peaceful human being, who found himself in a place he didn't plan to be, entertaining a decision he didn't plan to make. Personally, I've learned from him.