Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 24, 2005

    In November I wrote...

    it's all about tomorrow
    Time for a fresh outlook. Time to think about the future. Time to stand together for what we believe and to work to make a genuine difference.Now that the election is over I have a few thoughts.I have been an "Anybody but Bush" person. I think the reasons are clear. But now that the election is over I have changed my mind. Cheney would be worse.In 1973, Agnew was forced out of office for reasons having to do with tax fraud - the details are foggy, I was only 12. That opened the door for Ford before Nixon was forced out.We need to hope that Haliburton brings down Cheney before the secrecy, lies and cover-ups of this administration bring down "W".So, Who shoud replace Cheney? We haven't much time really. to stick to the time-frame of 1973 it must happen this spring.Your thoughts?

    Sadly, my words may have been prophetic. It seems now that the investigation that has been swirling around Rove and Libby may have encircled Cheney as well.

    I cannot begin to imagine how "W" would survive without these three at his side.

    No comments: