Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 05, 2005

    The New Zealand Star-Times had this with an excellent Photo

    Neil Diamond Electrified a capacity - if elderly- crowd of 32,000 at Wellington's Westpac Stadium last night. The 64 year old, who made his sequinned body suits famous, (why don't they let it go already?)will play two further sold out concerts in Christchurch tomorrow and Tuesday. He has insisted ticket prices for his tour remain under $100 because he wants as many people as possible to see his shows.

    I don't see any sequins on his shirt, which is black and has a tight flowered embroidery over the shoulders and front. I tried to work out a way to email the photo but am still having tech problems.

    Just under two days before I see for myself.

    No comments: