Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 11, 2005

    From Sydney

    I suppose it would be possible, if one had enough time, to walk everywhere in Sydney. I am having a great time just hanging out and people watching.

    Olympic Park is a bit of a distance however and it would be unreasonable to try to take on that travel on foot at night.

    The concert last night was great. The people in Sydney are every bit as reserved as their NZ counterparts but I overcame that obstacle with an aisle seat, stage right row 14. The area behind be was a walk-though between sections so there was no one behind to complain.

    There were times during the show when it was obvious that Neil was performing just for me -"Skybird" and "Beautiful Noise" he actually pointed right at me and at the beginning of Red Red Wine he laughed at me.

    Lots have been asking , here on the blog and through email for links to Chris' travelblog. I will attempt that when I get home and have my one computer in front of me again.

    I am also working on a book that I picked up in a coffee house here in Sydney. There is a volunteer organization to promote world-wide literacy bookcrossings.org . The idea is you leave books around in public places for others to read and share and follow the books travel story. Think how fascinated the woman who purchased this bookm will be when it ends up at a coffee shop in Minneapolis.

    Welcome to new readers - Gotta run.

    What an interesting world we live in

    No comments: