Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 09, 2009

    Can't remember the last time the media said this:

    Neil Diamond is Totally Awesome!!! (See related link)

    Maybe its just me but I was glad to see Neil on tv but underwhelmed by him and by the whole show. I think the reason Diamond and even McCartney ( of whom I am not a fan) were such highlights of the show is because the whole thing became so jumbled.

    I felt they tried to do too much and extended it out too long.

    And for the record- I had never seen or heard the Jonas Bros. before and was not overly impressed. They seemed to all sound like chipmunks and they flailed around out of control on their instruments. But the most annoying part for me was when they kept calling out " Go Stevie" and "let me take it Stevie" as if they actually belong on stage with such a giant.

    Given that Stevie wonder has performed on more Grammy Presentations and over a longer period of time that any artist- wouldn't it have been a better choice to give him the stage to himself and let these little clowns bow before him?

    No comments: