Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    Fred Thompson on the Tonight Show---

    Yawn!!! The right wing is fawning over this guy and I don't get it. He spoke vaguely about Iraq but didn't offer any particular insight. He spoke about a few of the other contenders but didn't say anything we hadn't heard. Seems to me he is playing it too safe for a newcomer to the field.

    The one thing he sad that I agree with is that the process is starting way too early and there is far too much emphasis on money.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    He is BORING! I don't get it either. He's right about the process starting too early but crap, everyone agrees with that. If this the best the Republicans have to offer I'm not impressed!

    Jonathan said...

    I laugh at the people who say he will energize the field for the R's. No way that would be true.