Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 17, 2006

    OUCH !!!

    It has been way too long since I have written anything here. I wouldn't be surprised if noone reads me anymore.

    I was subjected yesterday to part one of a root canal procedure. While it was not quite as bad as the last experience, which you can read about in my archives, it nonetheless caused me to spend the better part of a day in a drug induced haze (yeah!).

    I could do better about keeping this page up to date - after all, I ache no less to speak than I did when this all began. More folks tend to agree with my position regarding our current president. That's not all bad but it makes saying what I think less urgent.

    And on the radio at this very moment Neil is singing "Forever in Blue Jeans". Not my favorite song but Neil just the same.

    No comments: