Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 01, 2005

    This is what I want for Christmas Thank you!!!

    Neil begins the new leg of his tour on Dec 3. I recommend the following changes:

    This was Neil's last setlist:
    1. Crunchy Granola Suite
    2. Desiree
    3. Remember Me
    4. Beautiful Noise
    5. You Got to Me
    6. Kentucky Woman
    7. Cherry Cherry
    8. Play Me
    9. Love on the Rocks
    10. America
    11. Thank the Lord for the Night Time
    12. Forever in Blue Jeans
    13. You Don't Bring Me Flowers (w/ Linda Press)
    14. Wake Up the Band
    15. Be
    16. Lonely Looking Sky
    17. Skybird
    18. Holly Holy
    19. Sweet Caroline
    20. I'm a Believer
    21. Glory Road
    22. And the Grass Won't Pay No Mind
    23. Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)
    24. Shilo
    25. Red Red Wine
    26. Soolaimon
    27. I Am...I Said
    28. Cracklin' Rosie
    29. Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show

    I predict some changes and am only guessing as to which new songs. Admittedly, some of this is wishful thinking. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. This is mine:

    "Lordy" intro- Seriously Neil, You know the words- rock the house for the first song.
    2 Crunchy Granola Suite
    3 Walk on Water
    4. Play Me
    5. Beautiful Noise
    6. Jungle time
    7. Cherry Cherry
    8 delerious love
    9 We
    10. Thank the Lord for the Nighttime
    11. You don't bring me Flowers ( non-duet)
    12. solitary man
    13. forever in Blue Jeans
    14 song sung blue/sweet caroline
    15. Band intro (acapulco)
    16. songs of life
    17 America
    18. Holly Holy
    19. I'm a Believer
    20. You Got to Me
    21. Glory Road
    22. And the Grass Won't Pay No Mind
    23. And the singer sings his songs
    24. Red Red Wine
    25. Soolaimon
    26. I Am...I Said
    27. Brotherlove
    ( I need to add here that anyone who saw the second minneapolis show would agree that we learned accidentally that a fresh approach to this song would be welcome. A sound problem created one of the best versions of this I have ever seen live. The strangeness of the situation had Neil singing the beginning more closely to the way it was originally done. Very fresh.)
    28. Cracklin' Rosie
    29 Hell Yeah

    St Louis will be my tenth concert this year. Diamondville has about ten days to revise the setlist, if its not too much to ask!

    No comments: