Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 09, 2005

    Dayton decides not to Run!!!

    Mark Dayton, Democrat, Senior Senator for Minnesota, announces today that he will not seek a secon term. I am befuddled. This is a man who has been trying to be a senator for as long as I can remember.

    In the past Month Dayton seemed to have found his voice and his seat was marked as one of the top 'must have" seats for Republicans in the next cycle. So why, just when he seems to be growing a pair, does Dayton decide to step aside? If you figure it out let me know. I always thought this guy was a hack. In his own words - he isn't the strongest candidate the dems have to offer. This from the incumbent senior senator.

    Does Minneapolis Mayor RT Rybek have what it takes to be the next Wellstone? Will Patty Wetterling dust her self off from her miserable congressional run last fall and claim the mantle for herself? And what about Al Franken?

    I know we are two years out on this thing but expect an interesting and active few weeks in Minnesota politics.

    No comments: