Lost, on a painted sky...

Lost,  on a painted sky...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 08, 2004

    Round Two Debate Tonight

    Can Kerry keep up his momentum from the last debate?

    I have been thinking about this a great deal and hope there is an exchange that goes something like this:

    W: My opponent wants to apply a "global test" so that the world can decide when we go to war blah blah blah...

    Kerry: When I was speaking during the last debate I assumed my audience has an IQ higher than that of the average 6 year old. What I said was that when our country decides to go to war we need to apply a "global test so that our own people and other nations can clearly understand our rational for that war. That is not the same as having others decide if we go to war. Such a test might include, for example, telling the truth.

    No comments: